Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Green Drink!!





Every morning, I love making my green drink first thing...it's like my 'coffee' I guess, which I know all you coffee drinkers would cringe at that. I make it with flaxseed, kale, brewer's yeast, water, banana and JP+ complete. It only took Livy one taste and she is hooked! She will attack Damein or I if she sees us with it in our cup! She's starts bouncing and squealing trying to get to it! You can see her green mustache in these pics.
Another sweet thing I love about what she does right now is when she gets really excited or is having tons of fun, she lets out a fun little girly squeal. But she has her soft side as well, and in that regard, one of my favorites is when she is in the ergo and getting tired, she will often lift her head to look up at me and just give me a sweet little smile when I look down and kiss her nose. LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment