Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Travels with Livy...





So, in the last couple of months, lots has been happening with me. While Mommy and Daddy have been packing up our house and seeking to create some sense of stability for me in the midst of all the moving, I have been learning to crawl, cutting teeth (you can see the redness around my mouth from my teether in one of the pics), starting solid foods, sitting up on my own, and have grown quite content playing long periods of time by myself on the floor. Oh, and I love watching people brush their teeth!! I can't wait to have more of my own to brush (I'm like my mommy!).
I currently have 2 bottom teeth and my top 2 (possible 4) front teeth will be breaking through anyday now....those have been a doozy!
I also got to go to City Coffee one last time when Mema was in town to visit, Mommy loves that place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment