Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Packing and Moving





For those of you that don't know, we are going on our 2nd month of moving adventures! It all began right after graduation...we had to be out of our townhome by June 1st, so I had one week after graduation to pack our entire place! Livy helped :) Lots of reorganizing, throwing out, Goodwill, and selling occurred as we tried to purge as much as we could to prepare for our cross country move!
One day as I was packing Livy's room, I let her play in her crib (I had already packed the sheet and mattress cover as you can see) and she was jabbering up a storm. Then, I realized things got really quiet, and I looked over and saw her conked out! So cute!! She was a good packing buddy! These days she has what I call a 'sleepy song'. She begins serenading herself when she's tired and suddenly things get silent and she's out! Damein and I sing a lot to her so maybe this contributes to her desire to sing?! She has a sweet voice!
After we moved out of our place, we lived with a couple different friends the month of June before heading to TN to make one last stop at my parents' place before flying out to CA on July 8th. We are getting used to this nomadic thing! Livy is probably always wondering where she is! We are sooo grateful for the hospitality of friends during this phase! We are now in CA, living with friends here while we look for a permanent home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment