Sunday, November 21, 2010

She's getting ready!

Well, the last few days there has been a significant increase in Livy's movements! She has always been fairly active, but I'm talking constant full body movements for hours on end! It's interesting since many people's babies move less toward the end, due to lack of room. Well, I would say she has plenty of room, she just doesn't use it all. She is definitely positioned head down, but she stays in an L-shaped position with her legs aligned across me horizontally, rather than straight up and down, vertically. So, I have never experienced any of the famous 'foot in the rib' moments most people complain about!

She has always seemed to like being down low and is now even lower since she has dropped. On Saturday Damein and I enjoyed a fun date to a movie and lunch (we watched the newest Harry Potter movie) and Livy moved the ENTIRE time!! Whew, I think maybe she is gearing up to come out!
Here is a video of her most recent action. Around the 30 second mark you can see her foot scraping across the side of my belly, crazy!! There are some other good kicks and movements in there too. You will be viewing my belly sideways, as I was lying on my side when I took this...

No comments:

Post a Comment