Sunday, November 21, 2010

39 weeks on Tuesday!!


It's hard to believe it is almost time to meet our sweet little one, but we are so ready!! I've had some slightly painful back issues and some weird spasms in my upper thigh area, maybe from pelvic expansion? Not sure, but they are not fun at all. However, I am so thankful that God has blessed me with such a healthy pregnancy, where I've been able to live life pretty normally the whole time. It's been so enjoyable, but how awesome that he designs it where things happen toward the end that cause us to be ready to move past the pregnancy part!
I've been praying constantly for Livy's health and my own as move toward labor and delivery. Please pray for a smooth and enjoyable experience, through labor and our first moments together as a family. We so appreciate all of you, your prayers, and excitement for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment