Monday, November 8, 2010

37 weeks...Dropping, Moving, & Waddling



Here Livy and I are...marking 37 weeks on Tuesday. She started dropping last week, and I finally realized people weren't exaggerating when they talked about going to empty their bladder every 5 min! Literally! However, I still only have to get up one time at night, which has been consistent throughout my pregnancy, and that is nice. (Makes for some still pretty sleepful nights!) Dropping has also made level changes and such a bit uncomfortable and sometimes I get a bit sick for a moment. Her movements can be a bit 'dangerous' now, as she really loves kneading my bladder (and occasionally punching it) with her hands!
I wouldn't say I've ever really transitioned into much of a waddle, but with her dropping, there is a bit of waddling when I first stand up from sitting or lying down, until things seem to get situated:)
Praying she stays healthy and content for another 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment