Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tis the Season...for Pumpkin!!



I have been craving pumpkin...pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins (which I made last weekend), and have been putting pumpkin in my morning oatmeal. Never tried that before but it is really good, especially combined with some cinnamon!
These muffins, as Damein said, are 'Bread Co.' style!" (which is Panera Bread to those of you who don't live in STL).
Yum, they were so good!
I feel like a little squirrel storing up for winter b/c lots of the things I make, I will make extra and freeze for after Livy gets here. I have zucchini bread and muffins frozen, some of the these pumpkin muffins, strawberry muffins (yes, I really like muffins), oat bran pancakes, and some veggie soup:) I'm sure I will add more to that before it is all said and done!
Anything that I really like at the moment, that I know will freeze well, I am sure to save some to freeze so that we can enjoy its goodness in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment