Sunday, October 24, 2010

35 weeks and food update




I'm continuing on my cooking and baking marathon, I know Damein and Livy both really appreciate it while I can do it, as we are closing in on the last few weeks here!

Belly's still growing, Livy's still growing and getting much more affirmative about her movements. She sticks herself out and makes all sorts of contortions out of my stomach whenever she wants, which is often these days! And she likes to stick her tush out with lots of force and gets really comfy with it there and doesn't like to push it back in even with my gentle coercions :) Wonder what this may say about her personality??

I had a total cooking spree a week ago, making tons of squash veggie soup and sweet potato as well as pumpkin muffins. We should be good on the muffins after she comes, I've frozen a lot of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment