Thursday, September 23, 2010

God's Sweet Provision

I've posted a lot of new things; I got really behind!

So, life has taken quite a crazy turn in the last few weeks with the school semester being added to work, pregnancy, and other life commitments. I have felt as though things are spinning out of control at times! However, I was reminded of God's love and gracious provision to always provide our daily bread when I bought a lovely bouquet of flowers early one week. At the time, I just thought it would be nice to have some fresh flowers at home, and in the following days, I often commented to Damein how 'happy' the flowers looked. They took up lots of space and were really bright and made me smile every time I walked in the room.
As the week progressed, I ended up with lots of stress. On one of the worst and most difficult and overwhelming days I have had in a while, I walked passed the flowers and thought of how loving God was to have me buy flowers that made me smile every time I saw them, knowing how crazy my week would be. Sometimes it is the simple things that speak most loudly of God's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment