Thursday, September 23, 2010

Anticipating Livy


Damein and I constantly talk about how excited we are to meet Livy for the first time! Things are becoming very real now that I am 10 weeks out from the due date and little miss Livy is growing profusely...you can barely touch my stomach and not feel some part of her these days, which her Daddy loves! I bet I hear him say, "she's getting so big!" at least a few times a day, which is so cute. I think Livy knows when it is her daddy talking and touching her too because she tends to respond in particular ways to his squeezing and prodding of my stomach!
We framed our favorite ultrasound picture of her and put it in her room. I realized that we have both been taking turns staring at it while brushing our teeth at night, and I recently had to clean a few toothpaste stains off the front of it:) So, yeah, we're pretty excited to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment