Sunday, August 15, 2010

YUM!


Probably our favorite restaurant is Stir Crazy...well, Damein would for sure say so, hands down. I don't understand why these restaurants aren't more predominant around the country! Sooo good, and if you haven't eaten there, I can only say that I am sorry you have been so deprived and I hope you can enjoy it someday! :)
Nonetheless it's a cool asian restaurant, where you can can choose from tons of fresh veggies to arrange in your personal wok, along with choosing from about 12+ diff. types of sauces for it to be cooked in, and what type of protein and rice or noodle you want with that.
We have perfected the art of 'strategic stacking' to get as many veggies in our wok as possible, as well as the perfect flavor of sauces mixed together. It is delish! Here we are, happy as larks, getting ready to eat our masterpiece!

Livy loves it to, whew, she was kicking around the whole time I was eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment