Sunday, August 15, 2010

FOOD!!







My second trimester relationship with food has consisted of great enjoyment and lots of it! These are my yummy oat bran pancakes with homemade strawberry syrup that I decided to have for supper one night. Ahh, so yum. They freeze super well, so I've been keeping a stock in the freezer, because I still have some of my 'food complexes' (moments where i am starving and don't know what to eat) and these pancakes are a great default that make me happy!

Here are also some pics of my homemade granola we have been eating non-stop the last few months and I can't leave out one of our absolute favorites....Tomato and garbanzo bean pizza with banana peppers.
I invented this pizza with a homemade gluten free crust, and vegetarian toppings and we love, love, love it!

I plan to add these recipes to the cookbook I make one day:)

1 comment:

  1. I've literally been craving this pizza! Can we have it when you invite us over for dinner next?!?!

    ReplyDelete