Wednesday, August 11, 2010

24 weeks down


Here I am in my full 24th week glory...there's a little growth going on...not just for Livy but for Mommy too!
At my check up last week, I had grown 4 cm since the previous month check up but only gained maybe a pound....growth is happening though! Livy should be around 8-1/2" long now....She is about as long as the width of a standard sheet of paper! Pretty amazing, and I think I can vouch for that b/c she definitely stretches herself out and takes advantage of all the room she still has in the womb right now. It's kinda funny sometimes how all over the place she seem to be at one time!
I guess she has every right to enjoy the space now...b/c soon enough she may be feeling a bit more cramped. I believe she is supposed to gain about 6 oz. a week now!
Stretch marks may be in my near future! Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment