Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1 month!!







Can you believe it?! I'm already 1 month old! I must say I'm getting pretty attached to this interesting new home I've had the last 4 wks. Although I was warm and cuddly inside mommy, it's much better to be cuddled by mommy and daddy and have their arms around me. I like the sounds and smells, and I especially get mesmerized by faces. Watching mommy and daddy make faces at me is so fun!! Sometimes I try to make them back, but I'm still learning:)
Here are some highlight pictures from my first month, including my first stroller ride outside! There was a day nice enough in January (62 degrees!) for us to take a walk outside!

My 1 month visit stats are as follows:
12 lbs. 4 oz. (94th percentile)
22" long (81st percentile)

No comments:

Post a Comment