Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My First Week in My New Home






Well, I'm gradually getting used to this strange place that is now home to me. It's very different from my cozy little home inside mommy. I actually have to wear clothes and diapers and they get changed often, which makes me cold and sometimes cranky...those things were never necessary before!! But, I'm fine as soon as I get to eat. That part I really like.
I'm starting to keep my eyes open longer and check out all the interesting things going on around me...I especially like looking at my mommy and daddy when they hold me, or any bright lights that may be near! My daily routine is pretty simple right now, although I'm not very into schedules yet:) Sleep, eat, diaper change. That just about sums it up. I love when my mommy and daddy hold me, it makes me feel cozy again like I was inside mommy.
Here are some pics of my first week and a half of life in my new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment