Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our First Family Photo:)


The verdict is in....we are going to have a cute little girl with a button nose and quite proficient in gymnastics! She literally impressed us with her headstand abilities during the ultrasound, it was hilarious!!
We got some great ultrasound pics, which I will post soon, and we also got a video of the ultrasound, which I must say I have worn out already! It was truly amazing to see God's handiwork in action when we first saw her profile on the ultrasound!! Seeing her move her sweet little arms, fingers, and legs, was the cutest thing ever! It looked like she was sucking her thumb part of the time (so sweet).
Although I know that having children adds an entirely new dynamic to family life and married life, Damein and I are so excited for this next stage and I can see how loving your children serves to increase your love for each other...and especially for God!

Here is our first family photo...isn't she a cutie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment