Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tender Tennessee Christmas...











I HAD to use that title for my blog! That song didn't mean all that much to me when I was younger, but boy, does it now! It definitely expresses my sentiments about Christmas! We enjoyed a nice visit with both our families during Christmas, and Livy had a wonderful time with her little cousins...and they were quite taken by her as well!! We enjoyed our traditional gingerbread day at Grandmother's...Livy's first experience and she made her first gingerbread...a handprint! And one of my favorite memories is how Livy wanted to love and hug on every one of her little cousins, and all the little boys at Bebo's house were so enthralled by Livy, following her around...her every move, hoping they would be the next one she gave a hug to!

No comments:

Post a Comment