Friday, April 15, 2011

JP Conf!










While in CA, we were pumped to attend our international JuicePlus Conference in Long Beach. We have 2 of these per year and have the opportunity to hear leading experts in the medical and health fields speak about health and nutrition. It was so informative and really inspiring in our effort to lead healthier lives as a family. Here is Livy, our little JP+ baby chillin' on a bean bag during one of the sessions.
Also a few pics of me with some of my friends Emily and Lisa that also attended. My team member Emily won $1,000 in a contest we had within our team! Yay Em:)
One of the highlights for me was hearing the Desert Runners speak (they ran the 4 most extreme deserts in the world and it took all of last year to do it.) There is a neat new website: www.livelifetotheplus.com that I really love, and it was also amazing to hear Bear Grylls tell his story of climbing Mt. Everest.

No comments:

Post a Comment