Friday, March 11, 2011

Pumpkin Brownies!!


So, my passion and love for food hasn't decreased since pregnancy...if anything it has increased! I am so hungry all the time and according to Damein, I take in massive amounts of food:) Hey, I'm still feeding 2 so what do you expect?? Here, I have featured my yummy pumpkin brownies that I have enjoyed making recently using my homemade pumpkin that the Brandts cooked up for me with some of my locally grown pumpkins before Livy was born! That made tons for me that I had frozen and have been using lots of it as well to make pumpkin muffins every couple of weeks.
My massive hunger doesn't end at night, so I keep muffins made and eat them throughout the night when I wake up hungry...usually eat 4 by the time morning rolls around. Damein will sometimes awake to me laying next to him eating a muffin :) Carrot muffins and pumpkin are my current favs...and I usually make about 72 at a time and then freeze some. It's become quite easy, and they are muffy-licious!

No comments:

Post a Comment